Ubisoft Massive werkelt bereits fleißig am nächsten großen Title Update für The Division 2. Das Update soll eine Menge von Änderungen beinhalten und wurde bereits auf dem PTS gestartet.
Der Start des Title Updates von The Division 2 wurde nicht ohne Grund bereits auf den Public Test Server (PC-Version) aufgespielt, denn es wartet eine lange Liste an Änderungen. Ubisoft Massive will sich offenbar zunächst das Feedback der Spieler anschauen, bevor das Update in die Live-Version eingespielt wird.
Die Liste der Änderungen ist umfangreich. So sind umfangreiche Balancing-Änderungen in Arbeit, auch die Gearsets werden erneut angepasst. Auch das bisher oft unbefriedigende Lootsystem soll eine Überarbeitung erhalten. Hinzu kommen neue exotische Ausrüstungsgegenstände und neue Gearsets.
Hier die vorläufigen Patchnotes, das Update befindet sich noch in Arbeit, demnach können sich die Patchnotes bis zum Release noch ändern:
SRS Sniper Rifle: Mantis
- Your scoped view displays additional information about enemies not targeting you
- Headshot and weak point damage against enemies not targeting you amplified by 50%
- Headshot kills reset the cooldown of the Decoy skill. This bonus will wait until the Decoy goes on cooldown if currently active
- Status effects also apply a damage over time debuff for 10s
- Total damage dealt is equal to 50% of your concussion grenade damage and increased by your status effect attributes
Double Barrel Rifle: The Ravenous
- On trigger-pull, fire both barrels at once
- When fired from the right shoulder, hits add offensive primers, and defensive primers when fired from the left shoulder
- Hits from one shoulder will detonate all of the opposite shoulder's primers when present
- When detonated, each offensive primer deals 100% weapon damage, while each defensive primer grants +4% bonus armor and +10% amplified damage to armor plates for 5s
- Primer effectiveness is doubled at 10 stacks
Magnum Revolver: Regulus
- Headshot kills create a 5m explosion, dealing 400% weapon damage and applying bleed to all enemies hit.
- High base damage
Developer comment: The Ravenous & Regulus are exclusive to the upcoming Operation Iron Horse but are present on the TU10 PTS for balancing and feedback purposes
New Gear Sets
- Core: Skill Tier (Yellow)
- 2: +15% Status Effects
- 3: +15% Skill Haste and +30% Hazard Protection
- 4: "Indirect Transmission" Enemies that die while affected by your status effects spread those status effects to another enemy within 15m and refresh 50% the duration
- Chest talent: "Proliferation" Increases Indirect Transmission range from 15m to 20m and refresh percentage from 50% to 75%
- Backpack talent: "Symptom Aggravator" Amplifies all damage you deal to status affected targets by 15%
- Core: Armor (Blue)
- 2: +10% Armor
- 3: +3% Armor Regeneration
- 4: "Makeshift Repairs" Whenever you or your shield take damage, 40% of that amount is repaired to both over 10s
- Chest talent: "Process Refinery" Increases Makeshift Repairs from 40% to 60%
- Backpack talent: "Improved Materials" Increases Makeshift Repairs speed from 10s to 6s
- Core: Skill Tier (Yellow)
- 2: +15% Repair Skills
- 3: +15% Skill Duration and +15% Skill Haste
- 4: "Ground Control" Increases you and your allies' total weapon and skill damage by 15% when at full armor
- When you repair an ally, you and all allies within 5m of you are also repaired for 60% of that amount
- Chest talent: "Tactical Superiority" Increases Ground Control damage bonus from +15% to +25%
- Backpack talent: "Advanced Combat Tactics" Increases Ground Control proximity repair from 60% to 120%
New Gear Brand
Walker, Harris & Co.
- Core: Weapon Damage (Red)
- 1: +5.0% Weapon Damage
- 2: +5.0% Damage to Armor
- 3: +5.0% Damage to Health
Weapon Talent: Future Perfect
- Weapon kills grant +1 skill tier for 15s. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Weapon kills at skill tier 6 grant overcharge for 15s.
- Overcharge Cooldown: 90s
Weapon Talent: In Sync
- Hitting an enemy grants +15% skill damage for 5s.
- Using a skill or damaging an enemy with a skill grants +15% weapon damage for 5s.
- Damage increases are doubled while both buffs are active at the same time.
Backpack Talent: Adrenaline Rush
- When you are within 10m of an enemy, gain 20% bonus armor for 5s. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Cooldown: 5s
Chest Talent: Headhunter
- After killing an enemy with a headshot, your next weapon hit within 30s deals 125% of that killing blow’s damage in addition to it.
- This damage is capped to 1500% of your weapon damage.
- Reduced how many elites will spawn in the following mission:
- Manning National Zoo
- Coney Island Ballpark
- Coney Island Amusement Park
- Camp White Oak
- Space Administration HQ
- Federal Emergency Bunker
- Wall Street
- Liberty Island
- Pathway Park
- Stranded Tanker
- The Tombs
- Added all new season 2 weapons/gear to general loot pools
- Targeted loot
- Increased targeted loot drop chances for all mission and Control Point difficulties
- Added new season 2 brand to targeted loot rotation in New York
- Named Items
- Increased named item drop chance in regular Dark Zone loot
- Increased named item drop chance in targeted loot everywhere
- Added Warlords of New York/Season 1 Exotics (excluding The Bighorn) to targeted loot
- Added Warlords of New York/Season 1 Exotics (excluding The Bighorn) to general Exotic loot pools (Heroic/Legendary/Raid/Exotic Cache)
- Coyote's Mask drop from Coyote no longer has a minimum season level requirement
- Control Points
- Removed regular weapon/gear loot containers not scaling with difficulty from Control Points
- Increased the amount of scaling loot from the big Control Point reward container
- Increased NPC loot drop chance for Veterans and Elites on Legendary difficulty
- Added Named Items to both Open World and Dark Zone vendors
- Increased prices for Named Items
- Increased item quality for all vendors
- Vendors no longer sell Superior quality items at maximum level
- Added Field Proficiency cache to SHD level-up after reaching the maximum season level
- Increased crafting material rewards for spending SHD level points in the Scavenging category
- Added Season/SHD experience gain on Conflict level-up
Rogue Agent Encounters
- Every Rogue Agent killed will now drop loot
- Rogue Agent encounters no longer occur during time trials
Control Point Officers
- Players revived by a Control Point Officer will now have 80% of their armor restored (Previously 0%)
- Reduced the likelihood of Control Point Officers being downed in combat
- Bounties acquired by speaking to characters in the open world will always be set to the difficulty at time of acquisition or higher.
- This affects the Snitch and civilians rescued during the Public Execution or Rescue Living World Activities.
- Scheduled bounties, such as daily and clan bounties, are unaffected.
Developer comment: Bounties acquired in the open world should always provide challenge and loot appropriate to the world they were acquired in. Upping your global difficulty now has the added benefit of improving all bounties you acquire within it.
- New Season Pass Holder Project Slot.
- Season Pass holders now have access to an exclusive daily mission which provides a large bonus to XP.
- Weekly SHD Requisition Project Slot
- Endgame players at World Tier 5 and Level 40 now have a weekly supplies donation project which rewards them with an exotic cache.
- (For World Tier 5 players, this replaces the previous daily SHD Requisition project.)
- Legendary Mission Project
- After TU10, completing any legendary mission will grant you the Weekly Legendary Mission project slot.
- Completing the designated legendary mission will reward you with an exotic cache.
Developer comment: With the addition of "re-rolls" to exotics available through crafting, we created the new Weekly projects to provide a reliable supply of exotic components or exotic items.
Developer comment: This is a first pass at addressing TTK (time-to-kill) in PvP via global/individual weapon damage adjustments, and is not necessarily representative of final values. We will be closely monitoring PTS1 feedback in order to make further adjustments as needed, with additional tuning planned for PTS2.
- Global Modifiers
- Increased MMR PvP weapon damage by 12%
- Reduced global PvP weapon damage by 20%
- Reduced Assault Rifle PvP weapon damage by 15%
- Reduced Rifle PvP damage by 5%
- Reduced SMG PvP damage by 10%
- Skill Modifiers
- Reduced Bleed damage from Stinger Hive, Mortar Turret and Explosive Seeker Mine by 75%
- Weapon Specific
- Increased Double Barrel Shotgun PvP damage by 20%
- Reduced Pestilence PvP damage by 10%
- Reduced Classic M1A damage by 5%
Developer comment: With TU10, there have been significant buffs made to the base damage of assault rifles, SMGs, and shotguns in particular. In order to prevent those weapons from becoming overly powerful in PvP, we’ve had to lower their PvP damage modifiers to compensate.
Note: Assault rifles are still tuned to be 10% stronger than default in PvP in order to compensate for their innate Damage to Health bonus being less useful against other players when compared to other weapon archetypes.
Additional PvP Balance Adjustments (Coming in PTS2)
- Negotiator’s Dilemma
- Reduced the range at which marked targets can damage each other when critically hit (PvP only).
- Added visual UI feedback when in range of another marked target.
- Imperial Dynasty
- No longer automatically applies burn status effect to the nearest enemy in range.
- Now requires maintaining range and LOS (line-of-sight) for 3 seconds between the holster bearer and nearest enemy before applying the burn status effect.
- Added visual UI feedback to reveal the radius of effect in PvP and an indicator for LOS between the holster bearer and nearest enemy.
Developer comment: This should help address the lack of contextual feedback in PvP, and add a much needed window of opportunity for counterplay, or potential to avoid the incoming effect entirely.
- Plague of the Outcast damage-over-time effect no longer triggers True Patriot’s white debuff armor repair effect. (PvP and PvE)
Developer comment: While we like to embrace emergent or unintended mechanics when the end result is unique and fun gameplay, True Patriot’s white debuff explicitly states it requires shooting the debuffed target in order to receive the armor repair effect. Pestilence’s DoT managed to bypass this restriction, making it and True Patriot (especially when combined with Incoming Repairs) scale to disproportionate levels of power when used together.
Weapon Handling Changes
- 1% Weapon Handling now gives 1% Weapon Accuracy, Stability, Reload Speed, and Swap Speed, up from 0.25%.
- Reduced the maximum amount of Weapon Handling rolled on gear by 4%, to a maximum of 10% at level 40.
Developer comment: In the current meta, Weapon Handling on gear is considered a dead stat with no significant benefit. In TU10, equipping a piece of gear with +10% Weapon Handling will now give you:
- +10% Accuracy
- +10% Stability
- +10% Swap Speed
- +10% Reload Speed
This should hopefully make Weapon Handling a strong complimentary attribute for players looking to increase their overall accuracy/stability (bloom + recoil) and/or reload/swap speed. Making the % amount of Weapon Accuracy/Stability/Swap Speed/Reload Speed gained from Weapon Handling 1:1 will also remove another element of arcane knowledge from the game and reduce the need for additional mental math when determining whether the bonus is an upgrade or not.
Weapon Damage Changes
Developer comment: Sidearms and Exotics are still being adjusted and will be updated in PTS Phase 2.
Some damage increases are large and might be toned down after testing.
- AK-M – 15.8% damage increase
- F2000 – 14.3% damage increase
- Military AK-M – 13.2% damage increase
- Black Market AK-M – 13.2% damage increase
- FAL – 12.0% damage increase
- FAL SA-58 – 12.0% damage increase
- FAL SA-58 Para – 12.0% damage increase
- SOCOM Mk 16 – 11.4% damage increase
- Tactical Mk 16 – 11.4% damage increase
- Mk 16 – 11.4% damage increase
- AUG A3-CQC – 11.2% damage increase
- Honey Badger – 10.9% damage increase
- FAMAS 2010 – 10.6% damage increase
- ACR – 9.7% damage increase
- ACR-E – 9.7% damage increase
- Military G36 – 9.5% damage increase
- G36 C – 9.5% damage increase
- G36 Enhanced – 9.5% damage increase
- Carbine 7 – 7.6% damage increase
- Military P416 – 7.4% damage increase
- Custom P416 G3 - 7.4% damage increase
- Police M4 – 6.8% damage increase
- CTAR 21 – 6.2% damage increase
- Classic M60 – 12.5% damage increase
- Classic RPK-74 – 12.4% damage increase
- Military RPK-74 M – 12.4% damage increase
- Black Market RPK-74 E – 12.4% damage increase
- Military M60 E4 – 9.2% damage increase
- Black Market M60 E6 – 9.2% damage increase
- Military L86 LSW – 8.5% damage increase
- Custom L86 A2 – 8.5% damage increase
- IWI NEGEV – 2.6% damage increase
- Stoner LAMG – 2.0% damage increase
- M249 B – No changes
- Tactical M249 Para – No changes
- Military MK46 – No changes
- MG5 – No changes
- Infantry MG5 – 3.2% damage decrease
- Model 700 – 14.9% damage increase
- Hunting M44 – 13.5% damage increase
- Classic M44 Carbine – 12.5% damage increase
- G28 – 11.4% damage increase
- SOCOM Mk20 SSR – 9.3% damage increase
- SR-1 - 8.6% damage increase
- Custom M44 – 8.1% damage increase
- M700 Tactical – 8.1% damage increase
- M700 Carbon – 8.1% damage increase
- Covert SRS – 6.0% damage increase
- SRS A1 – 6.0% damage increase
- Surplus SVD – 2.9% damage decrease
- Paratrooper SVD – 2.9% damage increase
- UIC15 MOD – 21.6% damage increase
- 1886 – 21.3% damage increase
- LVOA-C – 12.1% damage increase
- M1A CQB – 10.7% damage increase
- Lightweight M4 – 10.5% damage increase
- SIG 716 CQB – 8.7% damage increase
- SIG 716 – 6.7% damage increase
- ACR SS – 3.7% damage increase
- SOCOM M1A – No changes
- M16A2 – No changes
- USC .45 ACP - 2.8% damage decrease
- Urban MDR – 5.5% damage decrease
- Military Mk17 – 11.8% damage decrease
- Police Mk17 - 11.8% damage decrease
- Classic M1A - 12.6% damage decrease
- Tommy Gun – 38.8% damage increase
- PP-19 – 29.6% damage increase
- Enhanced PP-19 – 29.6% damage increase
- MP7 – 27.5% damage increase
- MPX – 20.8% damage increase
- M1928 – 20.0% damage increase
- P90 – 15.6% damage increase
- Converted SMG-9 – 15.8% damage increase
- Black Market T821 – 15.4% damage increase
- Police T821 – 15.4% damage increase
- Vector SBR .45 ACP – 14.7% damage increase
- CMMG Banshee – 12.5% damage increase
- Police UMP-45 – 12.0% damage increase
- Tactical UMP-45 – 12.0% damage increase
- AUG A3 Para XS – 11.8% damage increase
- Enhanced AUG A3P – 11.8 % damage increase
- Tactical AUG A3P – 11.8% damage increase
- Converted SMG-9 A2 – 11.6% damage increase
- MP5A2 – 10.0% damage increase
- MP5-N – 10.0% damage increase
- MP5 ST – 10.0% damage increase
- Tactical Vector SBR 9mm – 5.9% damage increase
- M870 Express – 23.3% damage increase
- Military M870 – 23.3% damage increase
- Custom M870 MCS – 23.3% damage increase
- Super 90 – 23.2% damage increase
- Marine Super 90 – 23.2% damage increase
- Tactical Super 90 SBS – 23.2% damage increase
- SASG-12 – 21.3% damage increase
- Tactical SASG-12 K – 21.3% damage increase
- Black Market SASG-12 S – 21.3% damage increase
- SPAS-12 – 18.6% damage increase
- KSG Shotgun – 9.0% damage increase
Gear Set Changes
- Main Talent
- Hollow-Point Ammo is no longer dropped on kill, and instead automatically added to your active weapon when killing status afflicted enemies
- Backpack Talent (New)
- “Trauma Specialist”
- Increases the duration of your bleed status effects by 50% and all bleed damage done by 100%
- Increased 3-piece Reload Speed bonus from +20% to +30%
Tip of the Spear
- Main Talent (PVE)
- Aggressive Recon's weapon damage buff is now gained when dealing specialization weapon damage, instead of on specialization weapon kill
- Main Talent (PVP)
- Aggressive Recon's weapon damage buff is now gained when dealing grenade damage, instead of on grenade kill
- Backpack Talent (New)
- “Signature Move”
- Increases specialization weapon damage by 20%, and doubles the amount of specialization ammo generated by Aggressive Recon
Aces and Eights
- Main Talent
- "Poker Face" backpack talent is now a baseline effect:
- Flip an additional card on headshots
- Backpack Talent (New)
- “Ace in the Sleeve”
- Amplifies 1 extra shot when revealing your hand
- Main Talent
- Now repairs 20% of your armor in addition to granting 50% bonus armor
- Increases total weapon damage by 1% per 5% bonus armor gained, up to 20%
- Main Talent
- Reduced the number of stacks lost on missed shots from 3 to 2
- Backpack Talent
- No longer reduces number of stacks lost on missed shots
- (New) Increases total weapon damage gained per stack of Striker's Gamble from 0.5% to 0.65%.
Brand Set Changes
- Increased 2-piece Accuracy bonus from +10% to +20%
Douglas & Harding
- Increased 2-piece Stability bonus from +10% to +20%
- Increased 3-piece Accuracy bonus from +10% to +20%
Fenris Group AB
- Increased 2-piece Reload Speed bonus from +10% to +20%
- Increased 3-piece Stability bonus from +10% to +20%
Developer comment: This together with the change to Ongoing Directive was done to make Accuracy/Stability/Reload Speed have a more noticeable benefit on brand/gear set bonuses alongside the improvements to Weapon Handling.
- Leadership: Bonus Armor increased to 15% from 12%
- Spike: Skill Damage Duration increased to 15s from 8s
- Reformation: Skill Repair Duration increased to 15s from 8s
- Creeping Death: No longer goes on cooldown if there are no valid nearby enemies to apply a status effect to. Status effects applied now properly copy the source status effect’s damage and duration.
- When Shock Trap’s active duration ends, its cooldown is refunded an equal number of seconds that it was active.
- Stinger Hive, Mortar Turret, and Explosive Seeker Mine now display its Bleed Damage and Duration
- Fixed the Gunslinger talent icon. No longer uses the Gunslinger emote icon
- Fixed Empathic Resolve talent to no longer buff’s a skill’s owner when a skill proxy is healed
- Fixed Trauma talent to correctly scale with the Status Effects attributes
- Fixed Unstoppable Force talent to no longer trigger when your own skills die
- Fixed FPS drops related to having Rogue Agents in your proximity
- Fixed FPS drops in Invaded Dark Zone during extraction
- Fixed FPS drops in Invaded Dark Zone when new group member joins the session
- Fixed various FPS drops encountered in main missions.
- Fixed crashes experienced by AMD Ryzen 1000 series CPU’s users
- Fixed Striker’s Battlegear gear set gaining stacks from shooting group members, dead bodies and friendly NPC’s
- Fixed a location in Tidal Basin stronghold where players could get stuck
- Fixed a location in Roosevelt Island stronghold where players could get stuck
- Fixed an unreachable ammo box in the Roosevelt Island mission
- Fixed a bug causing players to be unable to abandon the Liberty Island mission under certain circumstances
- Fixed not being able to see chat when in a downed or dead state
- Fixed a location in DARPA Research Lab that would not drop loot near the player from enemies in an unreachable area
- Fixed a bug allowing players to bypass the Liberty Island boss fight
- Fixed multiple occurrences of the respawn button being available despite group wipe when fighting Rogue encounters
- Fixed control point UI incorrectly displaying normal difficulty regardless of global difficulty
- Fixed not being able to choose difficulty on sub Level 40 characters, if a Level 40 character have Heroic global difficulty active on the account
- Fixed the Hard Wired talent resetting the Chem Launcher cooldown when firing the Chem Launcher
- Fixed weather effects and grass sometimes present in sewers
- Fixed an issue causing the True Sons tank firing animation to desync
- Fixed Cleaner engineer weakpoint being targetable by the Firefly despite being destroyed
- Fixed players being able to see enemy health bars while blinded.
- Fixed missing blueprint name in the reward unlocked UI prompt.
- Fixed an issue causing the Airburst Seeker Mine to not explode under certain circumstances
- Fixed various occurrences of NPC’s getting stuck
- Fixed a location on the Wharf Conflict map that would render players invulnerable
- Fixed Tidal Basin stronghold not being on the leaderboards
- Fixed a placeholder icon present when the Shock Trap is affected by a debuff
- Fixed Negotiators Dilemma marks incorrectly staying active on players after respawning
- Fixed inconsistencies in the weekly invaded mission rotation
- Fixed players being able to detonate Sticky Bombs when affected by the disruption effect
- Fixed friendly control points sometimes showing manhunt symbols when in another players group
- Fixed SIG 556 not granting materials when deconstructed
- Fixed a T-pose caused by interacting with the in-game store when having the minigun equipped.
- Fixed the leaderboard incorrectly showing information from the previously viewed mission
- Fixed some UI elements being partially off screen when in the Seasons menu
- Fixed the Plague of the Outcasts debuff incorrectly spreading to mechanical NPC’s.
- Fixed Reanimated Global Event kills from group members not counting as progression
- Fixed Reanimated kills not counting if the reanimated NPC does not shoot after being reanimated
- Fixed “Improved Sticky Payload” not increasing stats for several Sticky Bomb variations
- Fixed several ladders not being climbable in the open world
- Fixed a Grand Washington Hotel progression blocker caused by enemies getting stuck in spawn closets
- Fixed Polarity Switch Global Event progress counting in missions with no Global Event modifier active
- Fixed inventory UI showing an incorrect number of mods stored
- Fixed “Decoy Housing Shell” not increasing health value of the Decoy
- Fixed “Trap Charge Improvement” not increasing duration of Repair and Shrapnel Traps
- Fixed Polarity Switch Global event modifier not updating if activated after starting a mission
- Fixed an issue allowing instant reload of weapons by swapping over to an empty weapon and back
- Fixed the Space Administration HQ mission being completable without defeating all enemies.
- Fixed incorrect Skill stats shown when having a skill at least at Skill Tier 1 and which is not equipped
- Fixed description inconsistencies between the Pulse skill and its skill mods
- Fixed description inconsistencies between the Hive skill and its skill mods
- Fixed players incorrectly taking armor damage when reviving a teammate with the Shield equipped
- Fixed multiple skill mods not increasing the radius of Airburst and Mender Seeker Mine
- Fixed multiple skill mods increasing the charge speed of the Jammer Pulse
- Fixed the loading screen not updating the progress bar when accepting a group invite on PS4
- Fixed Drone skill pathfinding causing it to get stuck under certain circumstances
- Fixed the Plague of the Outcasts debuff occasionally not jumping over to another target
- Fixed an incorrectly setup spawn closet near the Ivy Tunnel Control Point, causing NPC’s to get stuck
- Fixed Striker’s Battlegear not counting shotgun pellets individually for stack gain
- Fixed Public Executions spawning too many NPC’s on Challenging difficulty and above
- Fixed various locations where players could get stuck in the open world
- Fixed a location where the player could fall through the map in the open world